A normal day in the red circle part 2

Bar stories:

A normal day in the red circle part 2

This is a continuation story, click here to read the first part of this story.


I think Stella has a mind-reading superpower or something, as I was just about to leave she grabbed my arm and told me she wanted to come with so I nodded and smiled at her and told her to go home and wait for everything to get sorted out.

I had to calm big guy, my own superpower is to read whenever he wants to break something apart. So a few words were enough for Alex to breathe and he went on his way home.

I felt like my mind was going to explode, I didn't do anything yet somehow it felt as if an enormous weight was put on my shoulders. I was walking to my car, I didn't notice but Stella followed and without saying anything she got in the passenger sit.


Stella: We need to figure out who did this

William: And why was J pressuring us?

Stella: I couldn't blame the man, if it were you, you would've done the same.

William: I guess but it sure didn't feel right and we need info and we need it now. Any ideas onto where to start?

Stella: Think so, start the car, I'll get you there.


Long drive to downtown, and a very silent one. I couldn't formulate a sentence, mind was too busy. 

Stella: ok, it's here, park on the right so we don't block anything.

William: Whose place is this?

Stella: Tatiana's old apartment before she moved to another condo, we didn't talk much but I helped her move out, I remember she left the contract of the place to a friend of hers, it's 2-D

I thought about what I just heard and maybe Stella did more than just help her move out.

We walked there, we rang 2-D as she said and a female's voice answered. I wished I had tought about what to say if someone actually answered 

Unknown: hello? Who is this?

William: …

Stella: Yeah , how are you? this is a friend of Tatianas, we haven't heard of her for a while and were wondering if you could help us find her

Unknown: mmm… I mean she doesn't live here anymore but shure I'll help you, come up.


I don't know why this woman was so trusting but good thing we weren't Tatiana's killers because it could have ended differently.


Stella knocked on the door and one of the most beautiful woman on earth answered, told us to come in and offered us coffee, I was still speechless but managed to introduce myself without sounding like a complete dumbass. Her name was Diana.

Diana: you sure you don’t want coffee? I mean it's not the greatest but it beats the shit out of other brands.

Stella: Thank you I'm good but my boyfriend will have some 

William: I'm always up for coffee, specially if it beats the shit out of other brands.

She laughed and poured some coffee on a white mug and handed it to me. I'd tell you tho, it doesn't beat anything.

Diana: so, how do you know Tatiana?

Stella: we are friends from work, she hasn't come into work since yesterday, so we are a little worried for her.

Diana: well she does that sometimes, probably met someone and left town without telling anyone

Stella: do you know if she was seeing anyone? Or how could we reach her?

Diana: not that I know of, we talked on the phone a lot but last time she didn't mention anyone except for the crazy ex who used to stalk her, and she wouldn't have ran away with him.

Stella: that doesn’t make me feel any less worried really, you know his name?

Diana: just the nickname, she called him “Jay”.

That was enough, I wanted out of there as soon as we heard it, we said our goodbyes and Diana said to kept her posted as she handed her information, she believed Tatiana's ex was harmless and she didn’t seem worried at all because she disappeared often. But damn, what a complicated situation we have gotten ourselves in. 

Stella: He obviously did it

William: Seems that way but i didn't see him yesterday. 

Stella: Probably because he was killing her in her room.

William: I think we would have heard something. 

Stella: It seemed like it was personal and what's more personal than dating each other?

William: Ok then, you seem pretty sure about it but we can't confront him yet. First let's find more evidence.

Stella: All we need is a witness and if you didn't see him and i didn't either maybe big guy did.

And so we were on the way to big guys home, the more I thought about it, it seemed logical officer J was behind this whole thing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday happiness

Finding yourself

Indifference, a step closer to happiness