Contact

Contact

Hey guys, how´s it going? I’m Freddy the writer for this blogposts.

Just to clarify, you can always talk to me for suggestions either for me or for your writing on any of my social media platforms, I'll list them below so you can follow me/ DM me for anything really, if you need someone to talk to or have any ideas for my next blogpost, feel free to do so.

Also as an important information I'm freelancing as a content writer and (english-spanish) translator, if you require my services please email me so we can discuss the rates or if you have any other business related questions please contact me via email.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram 

Twitter


Facebook


Linkedin


Email

Freddyjch2@gmail.com





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday happiness

Finding yourself

Indifference, a step closer to happiness