Everyday happiness

Chapters of life:

Everyday happiness

One of the best phrases I've ever heard in a movie was:

 “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present”. 




Now I think this is such a beautiful way to look at life, I was left astounded when I heard it. I admire how easy it is for some people to look at any situation and still keep a positive mindset. Of course there are some situations where everything seems dark and it's understandable, I have to be thankful with how my life has been, I've been truly lucky and I appreciate every moment of it. It's my own personal treasure.

 There isn’t a formula to feel happy just as there isn’t any formula to become a millionaire, but it shure helps to know you can feel happiness. Just like earning some extra money reassures you it is possible to dream about becoming a millionaire for example.

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert nor qualified to offer a diagnoses on why you aren't happy and if you can't feel happy, you should consider talking to a professional. 

If I told you, you have been given an opportunity to make a step forward on your goal for whatever it is you aspire to accomplish, with the downside of maybe getting knocked down backwards for an amount of time, would you take the chance?

Everyday we are alive is an opportunity we are given. We should appreciate every second of every hour we are here, and yes maybe the situation we are in isn’t the best but let’s try to change our point of view and look everyday as an opportunity.

It is also about enjoying our days, now for everyone is different but for me watching a youtube video makes me feel at peace, i guess happiness is also about those little moments of peace.

If you are not getting those then I suggest you should try to find new things to do, maybe try reading blogs, listening to podcasts on the way to work or basically anything that might make a stressful situation a little less annoying.

Also, don't forget that we are all struggling in one way or another, encouraging words might make someone’s day, let’s try to be nicer. Additionally take a moment to relax and motivate each other, we all deserve a chance to feel happy so let’s try not to destroy somebody else’s happiness so we as people move on forward with what is truly important about living, feeling happy.

Ps: The quote is from Kung fu panda lol 

As always, I thank you for reading this and please keep finding a way to become a better you.


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for this post on happiness. I've had such a sad week due to my father being ill and in the hospital. Life has so many unexpectancies that it's hard to stay happy sometimes. But we have to try and make a conscious effort to doth those negative thoughts so our minds can be free.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness, as many other things, is a choice. Even on the darkest hour you can find more than one small thing to be happy about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to be able to step back and recognize the little things that bring us peace and happiness in our daily lives. It isn't necessarily some big, life-changing choice that we must make in order to be happy. Instead, we can make little choices each day to improve our mood. For example, nothing brings a smile to my face faster then morning puppy cuddles. I now set my alarm 15 minutes earlier than I need to be up and moving to make time for that. It starts my day off on a positive note every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s hard to stay positive now, but these times are where you can really appreciate the small things we enjoyed before

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this post. A lot of people really struggle keeping their heads up and staying hopeful that better days will come. And I feel that too, most times before. But whenever I think and feel that way, I just let it be there, because I know it will pass, and yes it will be better. Thanks for sharing this! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love this quote: “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present”. I have heard it many times before. And I love your post too, There are so many ways to be happy and set yourself a positive mindset in order to improve and achieve great things.

    Another phrase that could make you happy: "Pay it forward". Whatever good thing you received by somebody, just share it with someone else. Pass that happiness forward to the next person.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing great work, as a writer you spreading positivity amazingly.
    Keep growing & keep shining 👍🤩

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's always someone struggling, so you are correct. We have to be thankful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great motivation and reminders to focus on happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read your article with pleasure, congratulations, it was a nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happiness is so important yet it is so easy to destroy someone's happy moment with a hurtful comment or action. There's a lot to be said for following the advice of "If you've nothing nice to say, then don't say anything."

    ReplyDelete
  12. These crazy times have definitely made me take a step back and appreciate the small things more. Which is so important to do. Siobhan ♡ | Vegan Babe Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. We never know what someone is going through, we all have situations and struggles but with encouragement we can see we can find sunshine and the end of each storm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot!
    There is need of Happiness and your way of encouraging is powerful.
    And also... Kung Fu Panda docet 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding yourself

Why I think Youtube is great