Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog:

Finding yourself


How’s it going?

My name is Freddy Jabano, I’m 27 years old currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. First of all I want to greet you to my blog page and I hope you enjoy my writings, this post is for you to know more about me and what I try to accomplish with my blogs.

I started “Finding yourself” because it is my way to try and share my opinion on different topics and how what I thought while living through some experiences have helped me become what I believe is a better version of myself. Everyday I try becoming a better version of myself, I always try to improve.

I decided to share my personal experiences because I’d like to understand how other people see life and their points of view.

This blog divides into 3 series:

1) Chapters of life series: This series is about sharing my point of view and my insights on different perspectives in situations that have happened to me.

2) Bar stories series: Here is where I let my imagination go with short stories.

3) Why I think it's great series: Title is self-explanatory, I choose a topic to talk about and tell my personal experience and the reason why I find it to be great.

Also, if you wish to see a full list of all the blogs click here

Now that you know what the basics of the blog are, I really wish to tell you I started this so I could try to get feedback on how YOU view things and also to share so others could try to get a positive outlook on life, if my way of looking at things have helped anyone then I’m happy.

So if you are still reading this I suppose you are here to support me so thank you, just getting to this point is enough to make me feel grateful but… if you truly want to make my day there are 4 different ways to support me that are completely free (unless you believe time is money then technically it isn’t free lol).

1.- Subscribing to the blog
There is a big button right below the title that says subscribe, click it

Just write your email and hit enter and that’s it.

FYI: it really does make a difference to see how many people have subscribed to my page as it motivates me to keep going.

2.- Following me on instagram/facebook
I don’t know if you have heard about something called social media, but yeah it only takes a second to follow me and this way you can see when I’d be posting a new blog entries and what I look like if you are into that sort of thing i guess.

Blog’s instagram: @Freddyjavierjabano.blogspot
Personal instagram: @Freddyjavierjabano
Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Freddyjavierjabano/

3.- Commenting and sharing
If you haven’t noticed let me tell you I’m a human being and I eat food normally but I also feed on your comments… Seriously tho I really like the interaction within the comment section so please leave a comment on what your thoughts are on the topic at hand, hopefully we can have a conversation about it.
Also, people say sharing is caring and in this case I’d love for you to share my posts with friends, family, a random person in the street or literally anyone that might enjoy what I write, use it as an icebreaker or whatever but please share so I can have a wider public and hopefully make my dream come true.

4.- Suggestions
My goal is to become a better writer so please leave a comment on where you think i could have had a better approach, also I’m not really great at making things look good so design suggestions and such are also welcome.

However if you want to support me in my attempt to living of my art you can click here

As always, I thank you for reading this and please keep finding a way to become a better you.



Comments

  1. I really enjoyed your about me page. It was well written, A blog is the best way to express yourself, with your opinion and thought about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to improve your writing! Nice homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your abiut me page and what content you usually bring to your page, very refreshing. I hope to visit Argentina one day 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday happiness

Finding yourself

Indifference, a step closer to happiness