Support my art

Support my art

What you are about to read might come as a surprise to you but…

Artists & Content creators are human beings, hence they need to make a living.
(yeah this includes writers, singers, photographers, youtubers, bloggers, etc) 

So as much as I like writing, I also like eating and being able to afford rent, so if you like my writings or me as the amazing person I am (sarcasm of course) you can donate money to me via Paypal or become a patreon (link unavailable for the moment)

If you dont feel like it or personally cannot afford to support me on my intent to follow up with my passion I completely understand, you might know someone who can so please recommend me to your rich friends lol or maybe throw in some work for me as I am currently freelancing as a content creator & translation services. 

In advance thank you so very much and just by reading this you have made me very happy.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

  1. You know, it's so tough sometimes, trying to make a blog pay. You invest lots of time and effort into it, and to see a little reward makes it worthwhile. I hope you succeed 👏 I really like you writing and content

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's hard to make a living out of the creative arts. However, I still believe with persistence and effort,it is possible. Keep trying! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday happiness

Finding yourself

Indifference, a step closer to happiness